The health and safety of our customers and employees is of great concern to us. That is why we have implemented procedures based on information from Health Canada
Some of the things we do to keep everyone safe:
- All staff are vaccinated.
- All tools and supplies brought into your home or business have been sanitized.
- All Staff wear masks for your protection.
- Service Vans are cleaned and sanitized daily.
- We have taken and will continue to take every measure to ensure your safety while we all work through this pandemic.
What we ask of our customers.
We ask that you please inform us immediately if anyone in your home has become sick.
If you feel you have to cancel your service appointment due to illness, please let us know. We will reschedule at the earliest possible time that you are well.
If you have any questions at all, we encourage you ask them.