Breaker Panel Upgrades that save you money!
We are experts at breaker panel upgrades. We use state of the art tools like FLIR technology to determine if electrical components are heating up, which is common when an electrical component is about to fail.
We implement the best products and tools to help save us time and in-turn save you money.
Reasons to upgrade your Breaker Panel.
- Why would you not want to keep the heart beat of your home as current as possible?
- Older panels are usually smaller and have less expandability than newer panels.
- Doing Renos and need more space? A new panel in the long term is a much better choice than a pony panel.
- Fuse panels are not usually accepted by insurance companies anymore.
- Changing an older panel to a new one for resale is money in the bank.
- People do not like to change fuses. It is a safety issue for most people.
- New panels with proper index’s make it easy to understand what is controlling different parts of your home.
- Proactive improvements in your home electrical system are better than reactive because let’s face it, panels never fail at a good time.
- Newer panels can expect newer technology like Arc Fault Breakers.
- If you are planning on an EV car charger you may need to increase your service.
- If you are planning on a hot tub you may need to increase your service.
- Many of the older breaker panels replacement breakers are hard to find and when you need them they can cost a fortune.
- If you have an older panel, do you really know if your breakers trip mechanism is still working? This is the leading cause of electrical fires.
Is your electrical panel upgrade due?
Our licensed electricians will provide top-notch electrical panel upgrade services with quality and care.
You may be surprised by how many new appliances and gadgets your house or office building have acquired within the past 20 to 30 years. With the never-ending technology in today’s society, your home and business need to keep up with the modern-day electronic devices in order to power them sufficiently and safely.
Our electricians use only high quality electrical panels every time which includes a warranty. Wouldn’t you like to know you have a new panel that can not only handle the electrical load of your household, but will also last up to 30 to 40 years and be trouble free?
Whether you need to upgrade your electrical panel or are in need of one for a new home or commercial property, our electrical service panel experts are here to help!. Call today for up-front, competitive pricing!